It’s finally time to sit up and take notice of India!! Culturally the most diverse country, India is stepping up the tempo for the world stage. Its tremendous market potential can be gauged by the steady annual growth rate of 5-6 percent.It is emerging as a country of strategic importance in South Asia. As a founder member of GATT and subsequently WTO, India enjoys the MFN status with all the WTO members, especially with US. Relation with US had started to improve under the Clinton administration and is being carried forward by the current President. His recent visit to India was a huge success and it has registered India firmly on the radar of world economists.India’s asset and the determinant of growth is its quick adaptability to the world trends. It readily catches up with every new trend in the world economy. At times though, due to infrastructure and regulatory limitations, the progress may be slow.An area deserving particular mention is e-commerce, or in simple terms, online transaction. Initially, it did not catch on with the Indian market, but now India boasts of a strong line-up of B2B portals catering to SMEs. These portals have become instrumental in promoting Indian… Read full this story
- Motovolt Mobility Smart e-Cycles Launched In India: Available At Metro Cash Wholesale Store
- Amazon India adds 1.5 lakh sellers in 2020
- Unforgettable 2020: India, UAE witness soaring relations
- India, UAE relations soar high in 2020
- India, UAE witness soaring relations in 2020 on multiple fronts
- Government notifies mandatory e-invoicing by businesses with Rs 100 crore turnover from January 1
- 4,152 Indian sellers surpass sales worth Rs 1 crore in 2020 on Amazon
- North East Festival concludes with focus on making region tourism hub
- MHA issues new COVID-19 guidelines from December 1: What is permitted and what is not?
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 17
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 19
- Party on a plate
- Mahindra Logistics to soon deploy electric vehicles for last-mile delivery
International B2B in India! have 315 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 5, 2006. This is cached page on Sport News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.