I’ve gotten a few e-mails recently from frustrated youth football coaches that are struggling in poorly run organizations with inept coaches. Some of these dads just moved into new communities and were shocked to learned they landed in the youth football coaches version of the “Twilight Zone”. Maybe that could be part of the multiple listing service realtors offer to their clients. Maybe something like this; “This lovely 4 bedroom 3 bath home features a neighborhood that has a youth football program that has won 10 league titles in the last 12 years and is coached by open minded (about football).Responsible, competent youth football coaches that attend football clinics and have real blocking schemes as part of their offenses”. Maybe there could be some kind of check box thing in the Real Estate Guide like: real football blocking scheme/backyard block the guy in front of you “scheme”, organized written practice plans and goals/seat of the pants chaos, true integrated football offense/grab bag flavor of the week, open minded accountable coaching staff/closed minded blame the players coaching staff, etc etc.There are many fine youth football organizations around the country but unfortunately there are plenty of poor ones as well. When I… Read full this story
- Championship, League One and League Two football are back – here are SunSport’s predictions for the new seasons
- Footie mad boy, 9, banned from playing with his friends in youth team because he has a prosthetic leg
- Still hoping for a happy ending
- Ty Nsekhe's untold journey from behind bars to the Bills
- Entertainment Wrap Up: 09-20-19
- Things to Do This Weekend in Tucson
More Youth Football Coaching Horror Stories have 267 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 5, 2007. This is cached page on Sport News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.