Everyone knows that Coach on your bag is not only a status symbol but also a sign of great craftsmanship and durability. The Coach Company started from a baseball glove in 1941. The founder was so impressed by the the durability of the leather glove even after continuous rough handling. Why couldn’t bags for men and women be that durable, he thought. Voila! A new company is born. Initially there were only six artisans working for the company. As the needs of the company began to grow they began to pass their skills and techniques to newest members of the Coach workforce.Even though the company was growing they did not change their techniques for selecting and processing their leather. Only the top ten percent of leather goods are used by Coach.Once they receive the goods they place them in large drums allowing them to tumble over a period of several days. This allows the leather to soften naturally instead of being hurried by a chemical process. The leather goods are then treated with plant extracts to increase the softness and dried. Once the pieces are ready they are cut and shaped into what will be beautiful Coach bags. They are… Read full this story
- The Irish running rivalry fuelled by hate: 'I needed that f****** resentment and bitterness. I love it. I get off on it'
- The 50 best pubs in London
- Radical highway developments between Halifax and Todmorden in the spotlight
- Darley Dale man appeals for old football kits ahead of Palestine trip
- YOU Mag's top 100 wellness tips
- FIRST: Morocco in the winter
Coach Bags - Are They Really Worth the Cost? have 260 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 18, 2008. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.