On October 21 morning, the provincial Elderly Women Club held its 3rd congress (2011-2015 term). The event was attended by Nguyen Thi Kim Lien, Chairwoman of Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee in Dong Nai province. New leaders of the provincial Elderly Women Club (more…)
- In China women 'hold up half the sky' but can't touch the political glass ceiling
- 'These women are not just statistics'
- Juan Martin Del Potro vs Novak Djokovic Highlights, US Open Final: Novak Djokovic Beats Juan Martin Del Potro To Win His 3rd US Open Title
- Women Want Short-Term Mates, Too?
- Ordinary Women Rise Against Patriarchal Practices in India and Make a Difference
- In German politics, women still have a long way to go
- Elder abuse: Isolation opens way for abuse of older Australians, NSW inquiry to hear
- Congress banks on Siddaramaiah's 'Karnataka model of development' to see it through
- 'If con is the opposite of pro then Congress is the opposite of progress'
- Music industry is still a boys' club, says Beyoncé songwriter
3rd Congress of Dong Nai Elderly Women Club (2011-2015 term) have 159 words, post on at November 5, 2010. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.