Just in case there was any concern that the gaming landscape would go more than five minutes without an HD remake, the folks at Capcom are here to put everyone at ease. Exclusively available on the PlayStation Network, Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection slaps a coat of high-def paint over the top of two original Wii releases, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles. Is it worth buying an upgraded version of games that were released within the same console generation? Temporarily ignore your thirst for brains, and read on to find out.For players that don’t own Move hardware, this review is short and sweet. Don’t buy it. Don’t play it. Don’t even look in its general direction. Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection is, after all, a remake of two Wii titles, which means that motion control is the intended method of interaction. A few points for effort may be given to the game for including a control set-up for the Dualshock 3 controller, but with no way to alter crosshair speed and an aim assist that can best be described as clunky and imprecise, playing this game with a regular controller is a bigger nightmare… Read full this story
- Resident Evil 2 producer thrilled by RE2 results, mum on Code Veronica
- Game review: Resident Evil 2’ remake doesn’t just survive, but thrives
- Wolf in princess’ clothing: Liar Princess and the Blind Prince review
- SXSW Music Review: Fontaines D.C.
- Cheer up, crew cut: Devil May Cry 5 review
- ‘Hellboy’ review: This reboot is a grotesque misfire
- ‘Donnybrook’ movie review: Searing drama plays like a poem -- about a punch in the face
- Strain Review: Peanut Butter Breath by Left Coast Farms
- Album Review: “thank u, next” sets the tone for Ariana Grande’s success in 2019
- Review: ‘Devil May Cry 5’ steps out of shadow of original by breaking from past
‘Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection’ Review have 311 words, post on gamerant.com at July 24, 2012. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.