At Digital Foundry, we’re on record as being rather partial to the PlayStation Vita and while we’ve looked at major titles such as Uncharted: Golden Abyss and WipEout 2048, coverage opportunities have been limited – something we’re acutely aware of and aiming to address in a series of upcoming pieces that delve deeply into the character and capabilities of the hardware. Our first stop is Just Add Water and Oddworld Inhabitants, who’ve recently released a fully featured PlayStation Vita version of the Stranger’s Wrath HD remake, the original PS3 release having garnered an impressive 9/10 Eurogamer review score. It’s an interesting initial port of call: it’s no secret that Sony’s handheld device lacks some degree of horsepower compared to the current-gen consoles, and some might say it occupies something of a middle ground between the capabilities of the PS2 and the PS3. With that in mind, a visually enhanced version of a last-gen game seems like an ideal fit for PS Vita and a good place to begin our revisitation of the hardware. In this tech-skewed developer interview, the game makers talk us through the process of developing for Vita, revealing some new insights on how the hardware is utilised… Read full this story
- Here are the free games coming to PlayStation Plus in June 2018
- Here are the free games coming to PlayStation Plus in July 2018
- ‘XCOM 2’ and ‘Trials Fusion’ highlight the free PlayStation Plus games in June
- PS Plus June 2018 line-up – the free PlayStation Plus PS4 games which are available for download
- 15 free games coming to PlayStation, Xbox and PC in June
- PlayStation blocks anime game in the West due to 'sexualisation of children'
- PlayStation sales offer games like FIFA 18 up to 60 percent off
- PlayStation sale discounts Kingdom Come: Deliverance, A Way Out
- E3 2018 Analysis: Microsoft’s Xbox One still faces an uphill climb vs. Sony and Nintendo
- Sony’s Response to Fortnite Controversy Completely Misses the Point
Oddworld vs. PlayStation Vita have 318 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at February 23, 2013. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.