Colorado Springs, June 26 — It's not an exaggeration to say that millions of people around the world might take some part in making Colorado Springs the epicenter of the motorsports world on Sunday during the running of the 91st Pikes Peak International Hill Climb on America's Mountain when it roars away at 8:00 a.m. (Mountain Time) after the Official Pace Car leads the way, a Range Rover Sport driven by motorsport legend and Baja racing star Gay Smith. They can watch the race, the world's most famous hill climb and America's second-oldest motorsports race, with live streaming on Red Bull TV for the first time around the world via the Internet, or perhaps be one of the thousands on the course who will start to enter the venue at 3:00 a.m. when the Gateway opens, or having camped out the night before to secure the best location. They can listen live on KRDO NewsRadio 105.5 FM and 1240 AM as well. Both broadcasts, plus live timing and results, can be available by going to www.ppihc.com and finding the link under "Follow Live" to join in the thrills and excitement. You'll see "Watch on Red Bull TV" at the bottom… Read full this story
- Pikes Peak United Way kicks off annual fundraising campaign
- Pikes Peak Regional Air Show is back to thrill fans of flight
- AROUND TOWN: Yemi Mobolade honored as Quality of Life Award recipient by Pikes Peak Hospice Foundation
- The Pikes Peak region's best places to get German food
- Pikes Pick: Warm up with some yummy hot chocolate
- Pikes Pick: Try driving a different mountain road
- Pikes Pick: Look for masterpieces during 'Art Purge'
- Boy, 9, wins a 10K race by accident
- Tips and race-by-race preview for Warwick Farm on Monday
- 2 Anchorage women claim titles in Montana races
Pikes Peak: The Race to the Clouds have 303 words, post on www.motorsport.com at June 27, 2013. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.