WELLINGTON: Britain’s baby Prince George arrived in New Zealand with parents Prince William and Catherine on Monday for the eight-month-old’s first ever official tour, an Agence France-Presse reporter said. Strong winds, rain and poor visibility greeted the royals in Wellington at the start of a three-week tour of New Zealand and Australia. It will be one of the first times George, who is third in line to the throne, has been seen in public since his birth on July 22 last year. The baby will only be taken to a few specific engagements throughout the trip, the family’s Kensington Palace residence said. For Kate, who stepped off the Royal New Zealand Air Force plane in a buttoned-up red coat and pill-box hat, it’s a first visit to either country, but William, second in line to the throne, has visited New Zealand and Australia several times. Prince Charles and Princess Diana took him on their tour in March and April 1983 and his most recent trip was in 2011, when he comforted victims of the Christchurch earthquake and devastating floods in Australia. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were treated like celebrities when they visited Canada soon after their wedding in… Read full this story
- Where Can I See the Highest Mountain in New Zealand?
- New Zealand Campervan Vacations - Take a Self Drive Tour of New Zealand
- Campervan Vacations in New Zealand
- Life Lessons From the Lands Down Under
- Learn How to Profit From the Greatest Land Rush in US History!
- Baby Boomer Years - True Tales Of Australian Boomers
- Prince of Persia Review - Boring Flying Powers and the Inability to Fail Remove Most of the Fun
- Whale Watching Tours in Australia
- Adventure Tours in Peru Are Made For Imaginative Travellers - 3 Baby Boomers Explain Why
- Former Dutch Pirate Targets Baby-Boomers Worldwide
Baby Prince George lands in New Zealand for first tour have 297 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at April 7, 2014. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.