Tien Minh not seeded at world champs Top badminton player Nguyen Tien Minh will be the only Vietnamese in the men’s singles of the Copenhagen world championships in Denmark from August 25 to 31, according to the World Badminton Federation. Minh, who was a regular top 10 in previous tournaments, is not seeded this time as he is No.15 in the world. Vu Thi Trang, the top national player will compete in the women’s singles category. The championship draw will be held on August 24. At the world’s most prestigious tournament, players compete as individuals in five events of the men’s and women’s singles, doubles and mixed doubles events.- Vietnamese gymnast to compete in Youth Olympics in China Tran Vuong Dinh is the only Vietnamese gymnast being invited to compete in the second Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing , China , later this month. Dinh, 16, participated in a qualifying round in Uzbekistan in April and entered the top 10 list. It means that he qualified for the Youth Olympic Games to be held from August 16 to 28. Dinh and Jeremiah Loo of Malaysia are the two gymnasts representing the Southeast Asian region at the Games, where the gymnastics…
- Leeds to lift Championship trophy live on Sky Sports
- Greyhound makes sporting history as competitive action returns to UK
- Championship, EFL play-offs and Scottish Premiership - live games on Sky Sports
- Play the Sky Sports News Quiz: Premier League 2019/20 end-of-season special
- Sky Sports Fanzone & Watchalongs: Liverpool vs Chelsea fanzone available to everyone
- John Lewis: LeBron James leads sporting tributes to civil rights icon
- Black Lives Matter: Will movement really change sport?
- Manchester United vs West Ham preview, team news, prediction, kick-off, channel
- Mike Trout and LA Angels close to $430m deal, largest in sports history
- MPs urge government to extend emergency funding for sport
Sports News 4/8 have 292 words, post on at August 4, 2014. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.