Last night, various upcoming Street Fighter V Season 2 changes were leaked when users gained access to an unprotected Steam build from Capcom. In most cases, such test builds are either hidden from the public or placed behind a password protected wall. The Street Fighter V Season 2 Steam build featured neither. While Capcom has since then put up a password, it wasn’t before users had made a list of significant upcoming changes. The year has seen Street Fighter V face trouble when trying to combat rage quitters. So far, Capcom has repeatedly arranged strict penalties for such players who ruin games for others. With the new season, the developer is tackling the issue again by labeling the profiles of rage quitters with a new skull icon. Accompanying text also confirms that players who often disconnect in the middle of games will be branded as such. The new system will take this into account when pairing players with the shameful icon against one another.Additionally, rage quitters will face severe League Point reduction and temporary matchmaking restrictions which is already present in the game. Elsewhere, the upcoming Street Fighter V Season 2 will allow players to pick a custom music playlist… Read full this story
- The Face in All Seasons
- Rap Music - The New Frontier? HipHopology 101
- Fortnite Chapter 2's New Map: Everything That's Different
- MLMers, Quit Scaring Your Friends and Family!
- New Batman Star Robert Pattinson On Winning The Role
- The Main Reason Why Real Madrid Suffered In Recent Seasons - And How They Missed Out On C Ronaldo
- Stop the Killings: A Short Story
- Deck Coatings & Their Care
- They Must Be Lying - I Saw it on TV
- Lewis Hamilton Revives F1
Street Fighter V Season 2 Leak Reveals New Rage-Quit Skull Icon have 276 words, post on segmentnext.com at December 16, 2016. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.