Sunday, November 27, 2011 – 0:09:11 Laughter Yoga, which combines Unconditional Laughter with Yogic Breathing, is the brainchild of Dr. Madan Kataria, a Physician from Mumbai, India. He launched the first Laughter Club in 1995, which soon became a worldwide phenomenon. There are now more than 6,000 Laughter Clubs in 60 countries. Laughter Yoga was introduced to VN by Le Anh Son, which has been the Head of the Hanoi Laughter Yoga CLub for nearly two years. In the beginning, the club had just a few members, all retired persons. After Dr. Kataria visited VN in March to explain the physiological and psychological benefits of Laughter Yoga, the exercise has attracted increasing numbers of young people.In a busy life full of pressures, the Hanoi Laughter Yoga Club provides a relaxing atmosphere where people can be happier and healthier together, with a more positive outlook and improved communication. “Wish you a joyful, happy, and uplifting new day”, a start of an exercisePhoto by: Ngoisao.neet Men and women of all ages circle the instructor, who is performing funny antics to make people laugh. They clap their hands, breath yogically, hold their mouths open for several minutes, move their bodies and explode with…
- Breathe. Laugh. Be happy. The science behind laughter yoga.
- Lenovo Yoga C940 15 review: The do-it-all 2-in-1?
- Olivia Wilde wows in pinstripe suit and white polka dot shirt and tie at Film Independent Spirit Awards Brunch
- Lori Loughlin's daughter Bella Giannulli appears in high spirits as she steps out with friends... as her parents await their college admissions scandal trial
- Sienna Miller keeps her hands completely hidden from view after sparking engagement rumors with dazzling diamond ring
- Blac Chyna appears unfazed as she flies out of LA after being named a suspect in an assault with a deadly weapon report
- That was the NHS: stories of hope, kindness and the human spirit
- Igbo need the spirit of Biafra to move forward – Prof Chukwuemeka Ike
- The HRT tourists raiding Europe to keep their cool: Months of shortages have plunged tens of thousands of women back into the horrors of the menopause. Now they're taking matters into their own hands...
- Queen Elizabeth reportedly blindsided by Prince Harry, Meghan Markle 'stepping back' from royal duties
Laughter Yoga keeps your spirits high Saturday Report have 361 words, post on at March 26, 2017. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.