CLEVELAND (AP) — Mike Brown happily slid into his normal seat to coach Steve Kerr's left for Game 2 of the NBA Finals. For the first time in weeks the Warriors were whole again. Brown has moved before – not always so willingly – and over the next few days he'll return to a familiar place. Golden State's well-liked top assistant, whose first two stints as a head coach were to nurture a young LeBron James and then pamper Kobe Bryant, is heading to Cleveland, the city that shaped him more than any other. It's where he was hired twice and fired twice by the Cavaliers, who are paying him until 2020. It's where he raised his two sons. It's where he rooted himself in the community and stayed after losing his job in 2014. And it's where he still has a home and keeps one of his Harleys, which he took for cruises along Lake Erie to clear his mind. "He loves those Harleys," said Warriors forward Draymond Green . "That just means he has `em in every city he goes to. That's an addiction." When Game 3 tips off Wednesday night with the Warriors holding a 2-0 lead… Read full this story
- Mike Tyson returns to training after comeback fight against Roy Jones Jr with explosive pad work and defensive drills
- Gordon Brown returns to front-line politics to help Labour push power out of Westminster
- Warriors rule out Draymond Green for season opener with foot issue
- Why Rockets are closest thing Warriors have to a rival
- Mayfield, Browns Have Little Trouble With Jones-Less Giants
- Warriors’ Mychal Mulder knows path he likely must follow to stick in NBA
- For Warriors’ Stephen Curry, the 30-footer is more efficient than a layup
- Jimmy Haslam: Browns focused on coaches with NFL experience
- 'A game that 'will go down in history:' Baltimore Ravens beat Cleveland Browns with last-gasp field goal
- Cleveland Indians Name Change: Which Alternatives Have Been Suggested?
Mike Brown returns to Cleveland, this time with Warriors have 330 words, post on nba.nbcsports.com at June 5, 2017. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.