Most automakers save their new-product unveilings for major auto shows — Frankfurt, Los Angeles, Detroit, etc. But Infiniti is doing things differently.Infiniti is going big — real big — at the Dubai International Motor Show on Nov. 14. It’s there that the automaker will unveil the latest version of its largest SUV, the 2018 Infiniti QX80.The automaker has sent out a few teasers with the news, but there’s only so much to glean from them. The front end will feature some slight revisions along the lines of the QX80 Monograph Concept that debuted at this year’s New York Auto Show. As with previous QX80s, expect a whole lot of leather and a whole lot of chrome.It’s unclear if this is an entirely new generation of QX80 or if it’s just a midcycle refresh, but given the smallish adjustments made to the front clip, odds are it’s the latter. We’ll find out what’s new and what isn’t when it debuts next month.
- The 400 HP 2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport AWD Is So Close to Being Good It Hurts
- Why the 2019 Infiniti QX80 is a rolling entertainment playground
- Swanky Taco Bell Cantina opens Nov. 14 on the Las Vegas Strip
- Meet and greet new pastor Nov. 14
- 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' gets Nov. 14 start date from TLC, you betcha!
- The Day at the Races: Nov. 14
- Bossert's Analysis: Nov. 14
- ‘Hunger Games’ theme park set to open in Dubai in 2016
- Voice of the People for Nov. 14, 2008
- Voice of the People for Nov. 14, 2009
2018 Infiniti QX80 set to debut Nov. 14 in Dubai have 261 words, post on www.cnet.com at October 12, 2017. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.