PHOENIX (AP) Devin Booker scored 31 points in 30 minutes to help the Phoenix Suns rout the Brisbane Bullets 114-93 on Friday night in their exhibition finale.
Booker was 5 of 10 from 3-point range and 10 of 20 overall from the field against the Australian team.
Alex Len added 20 points, and Dragan Bender had 16 points and nine rebounds.
Former Michigan State guard Travis Trice led Brisbane with 20 points.
The Suns will open the regular season Wednesday night at home against Portland.
- Lauri Markkanen scores 31 points, Bulls beat Cavs 112-92
- Owensboro's Darrion Wimsatt scores 31 points in 72-56 win over Union County
- Jewell Loyd scores 26 points, Storm beat Mystics 81-71
- Gasol scores 20 points, Grizzlies beat Cavaliers 95-87
- Okay, Sure, Devin Booker Is Now A Max Player
- Devin Booker signs five-year, $158 million extension with Suns
- Devin Booker signs five-year, $158 million contract extension with Suns
- Devin Booker signs 5-year, $158 million deal with Suns
- Phoenix Suns, Devin Booker closing in on 5-year, $158 million deal
- Phoenix Suns' Devin Booker could be an NBA free agent soon ... in shoes