Jim Ross chats to Sportskeeda to kick off WrestleMania week. Exclusive 03 Apr 2018, 20:09 IST We, here at Sportskeeda, recently had the chance to speak with the one and only good ol’ JR, also known as WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross. We spoke with Jim about a range of topics including his Slobberknocker Sessions show in New Orleans, which you can get tickets to here, as well as MMA, New Japan, his future shows with Jerry Lawler & so much more. You can catch the entire interview below.On WrestleMania week:“I love being around the fans, in any environment. I also enjoy the opportunity to pick their brains, which is why I only have 100 tickets available [for Slobberknocker Sessions on Friday]. I enjoy the whole WrestleMania experience, it’s really evolved amazingly. Seeing where it’s gone from being in a regular arena, like in Hartford, to stadiums and domes, it’s pretty awe-inspiring, to say the least.”On New Japan & crediting WWE:“I think fans like ‘new’. They like to anticipate new things. With a niche brand like New Japan, it isn’t surprising that they’re on the radar because they’ve got a good product. I think WWE’s footprint has helped the… Read full this story
- JIM ROSS: Here's who will take over WWE after Vince McMahon
- The wrestling world reacts to the death of WWE legend Bruno Sammartino
- Hitler Saved His Life. In His New Memoir, Ad Legend Jim Riswold Explains How
- Jim Duffy comment: Are we brave enough to switch to digital banks?
- JPMorgan donates $1 million to help government workers after Ross comments
- Jim Duffy comment: Does the Bitcoin rise signal the next cryptocurrency bull run?
- Jim Duffy comment: Central bank opts for skinny jeans, not pinstripes
- Jim Duffy comment: Be prepared if you want to meet your mentor
- Jim Duffy comment: Navigating the choppy waters of global pressures
- Jim Duffy comment: Bigger not necessarily better to house millennials
SK Exclusive: WWE Legend Jim Ross Comments On WrestleMania, NJPW & much more have 331 words, post on www.sportskeeda.com at April 3, 2018. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.