caption Luke Skywalker in “The Last Jedi” source LucasFilm/Disney It’s May the Fourth, and “Solo: A Star Wars Story” is coming to theaters in a few weeks (May 25), so the galaxy far far away has been on our minds a lot lately. “Star Wars” is literally about war in the sky, which means that a lot of lives have been lost along the way. But somehow, General Hux is still alive. Some of the characters lost throughout the “Star Wars” films have been in our lives for decades, like Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. And some had small but powerful roles in just one movie that made us shed a lot of tears despite their brevity, like Amilyn Holdo in “The Last Jedi.” But with some characters, we couldn’t wait for them to die. So when they did, we were cheering (Jabba the Hutt, Palpatine). We ranked 38 notable deaths from the movies, from the porg Chewie cooked to Obi Wan Kenobi. We chose the deaths of characters who had names, had more than a few lines, and/or had some kind of impact on a major plot point or a major character. Here’s the Star Wars deaths ranked, from… Read full this story
- Star Wars movies and Avatar sequels delayed in major Disney reshuffle
- ‘Star Wars: Rogue One’ Spinoff A Prequel, With Teaser Trailer Shown
- Disney delays Mulan indefinitely, pushes back Avatar sequels and new Star Wars trilogy by a year
- The Bad Batch will explore an area of Star Wars "that has not been often visited"
- Disney delays Mulan, The French Dispatch indefinitely, Avatar sequels, Star Wars by a year
- Christopher Nolan Movies, Ranked by Whether I’d Risk My Life to See Them
- Star Wars Episode 9 Signs Jurassic World Director
- Disney Unschedules 'Mulan,' Pushes Back 'Avatar' and 'Star Wars' Films a Year
- Star Wars: Squadrons Pre-Order Info: Price, Bonuses, And Release Date Info
- The 40 best movies on Disney+ right now
38 major deaths in the ‘Star Wars’ movies, ranked from saddest to completely deserved have 320 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at May 4, 2018. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.