By Megan Barnes | [email protected] | Daily Breeze PUBLISHED: May 11, 2018 at 11:51 am | UPDATED: May 11, 2018 at 5:25 pm First Boring Company tunnel under LA almost done! Pending final regulatory approvals, we will be offering free rides to the public in a few months. Super huge thanks to everyone that helped with this project. Strong support from public, elected officials & regulators is critical to success. As mentioned in prior posts, once fully operational (demo system rides will be free), the system will always give priority to pods for pedestrians & cyclists for less than the cost of a bus ticket. A post shared by Elon Musk (@elonmusk) on May 10, 2018 at 6:49pm PDT Elon Musk wants you to know that the first stretch of his futuristic, high-speed tunnel network under Los Angeles is nearing completion, and he wants you to experience it first-hand. The billionaire SpaceX and Tesla founder shared a dizzying timelapse video Thursday journeying through the first section of the tunnel system, saying the company will offer free demonstration rides to the public in “a few months.” “Super huge thanks to everyone that helped with this project,” Musk wrote. “Strong support from… Read full this story
- The Future of Self-Driving Cars, According to Elon Musk and Travis Kalanick
- Elon Musk dismisses concerns over his Starlink satellite constellation claiming it will have 'zero impact' on astronomical discoveries
- Leaked email quotes Tesla CEO Elon Musk saying the company has 'a shot' at delivering 100,000 cars this quarter, causing the electric automaker's shares to jump 6%
- Row of mysterious lights in Colorado night sky is revealed to be Elon Musk's Starlink satellites - but furious astronomers say billionaire's scheme blocks out the stars
- Pregnant Grimes admits she 'didn't understand what she was getting in to' when she started dating Elon Musk - but brags he is solving the world's problems and helping make mankind a 'multiplanitary species'
- Welcome to the Reality Where Grimes Is Dating Elon Musk
- Elon Musk says college is 'basically for fun and not for learning'
- Elon Musk vows to create self-sustaining city on MARS with a million people before he dies
- World's biggest battery developed by Elon Musk's car firm Tesla is powering 30,000 homes in Australia and has saved residents $116 MILLION in energy costs over two years
- Elon Musk fears he will die before he makes it to Mars because Space X is not progressing quickly enough
Elon Musk teases free rides on the ‘almost done’ first stretch of his high-speed L.A. tunnel have 399 words, post on www.dailynews.com at May 11, 2018. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.