Jim Nagy Jim Nagy, a longtime NFL scout, has been hired as executive director of the Reese’s Senior Bowl. Nagy, the Southeast Area Scout for the Seattle Seahawks the past five years, replaces Phil Savage, who parted ways with the Senior Bowl earlier this month. Nagy will be introduced at a press conference at Senior Bowl headquarters in downtown Mobile at 11 a.m. Wednesday. “Jim is a proven and respected 18-year NFL scouting veteran with long-standing relationships across the league, among college coaches nationwide, and with certified player agents,” said Angus Cooper, Chairman of the Mobile Arts & Sports Association. “His positive leadership skills acquired under legendary coaches like Bill Belichick and Pete Carroll will be a huge asset to the Reese’s Senior Bowl. “Jim has excellent interpersonal skills required to establish trusted contacts at universities and across the agent community and has a strong team, goal and action-oriented approach he developed at the most competitive level of football.” In addition, the Senior Bowl also announced that longtime college and NFL coach Sylvester Croom has been hired as Senior Vice President of Operations. Croom, a former Alabama player and assistant coach and Mississippi State head coach, recently relocated to Mobile after… Read full this story
- FMIA: Amazing, crazy games lead to Rams-Patriots Super Bowl; Tom Brady: ‘We’ll Remember This Forever’
- FMIA: Spotlight Shines On Tampa Defense Ahead Of Super Bowl LV; Inside The Rams-Lions QB Swap
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers setting example for diversity in the NFL, says assistant defensive line coach Lori Locust
- Kellyanne Conway Is the Real First Lady of Trump’s America
- Jared Kushner’s Rise to Unimaginable Power
- How Wall Street Killed Financial Reform
- Former Trump officials find tough job market
- Q&A with LSU's Matt Canada: On future, this season and relationship with Ed Orgeron
- Kevin Rudd demands fair shake of the sauce bottle after Murdoch's 'huge whack'
- Flashback: Biden’s DHS Nominee Tied to China, Visas-for-Sale Swamp Scandal
- Robinhood braces for lawmaker outrage at GameStop hearings
- Surprise! Surprise! Republicans Care About Deficits Again!
- Napolitano 'Popped In' to McAuliffe Meeting Before DHS Official Reversed GreenTech Ruling
- Little known Senate referee to play major role on Biden relief plan
- Top Trump-era lobbyist: 'It's not going to be the same'
Senior Bowl hires Jim Nagy as executive director, adds Sylvester Croom to staff have 363 words, post on www.al.com at May 28, 2018. This is cached page on Sport News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.