MANCHESTER UNITED ace Marcus Rashford has been living it up with his stunning girlfriend Lucia Loi in Barbados as he enjoys his post-World Cup break. The 20-year-old has been granted an extended break by Jose Mourinho following his displays for England at the World Cup. And he was certainly making the most of his free time as he raced around the crystal clear waters on a jet ski as his partner held on for dear life. Both Rashford and Loi, 20, have taken to social media to document their holiday before he heads back to Carrington. In one picture, the forward ditched his partner and uploaded a snap of himself on a jet ski – captioned “Wavvy” – as he cruised around the Caribbean coast. Although he failed to score or provide an assist in Russia, he still managed to rack up six appearances as the Three Lions finished in fourth place. View this post on Instagram Wavvy 🌊 A post shared by Marcus Rashford (@marcusrashford) on Jul 23, 2018 at 11:47am PDT LATEST MAN UTD NEWSPicturedTUNN OF FUN Inside Man City tunnel for Utd clash as Noel hangs out and Wan-Bissaka praised Live BlogUTD LATEST Man Utd news LIVE:… Read full this story
- Belgium Beats England, but Faces Tougher World Cup Bracket
- Russia 2018 World Cup watch: Belgium victory leads to quandary for England
- Toni Kroos scores stunning last-gasp winner to keep Germany's World Cup hopes alive after Jerome Boateng red
- England vs Tunisia, World Cup 2018: What time is kick-off tomorrow, what TV channel is it on and what is our prediction?
- England vs Panama, World Cup 2018: What time is kick-off tomorrow, what TV channel is it on and what is our prediction?
- England win a surprise new fan as Hollywood A-lister Reese Witherspoon hails thumping World Cup win over Panama
- World Cup warm-up: England beat Costa Rica 2-0 at Elland Road with goals from Marcus Rashford and Costa Rica
- World Cup 2018 live updates from Russia ahead of the tournament's start
- England beaten by Belgium and will face Colombia in last 16 of World Cup
- Germany crashes out of World Cup
Marcus Rashford enjoys well-earned Barbados break away with stunning girlfriend Lucia Loi after England World Cup heroics have 337 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 24, 2018. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.