BMW has confirmed that it will produce an i4 come 2021 that will sit above the i3 hatchback. Related Posts G-Power Can Crank Your BMW M3 / M4 Up To 670 hp (500 kW) Now Oct 1, 2018 New BMW M850i xDrive Delivered Via Helicopter Sep 28, 2018 During the press conference at the Paris Motor Show, chairman Harald Krüger said the model, which is expected to arrive close to the upcoming iX3 electric SUV in the early part of the next decade, will be built in Munich. The i4 is said to be based on the 4 Series GT which will give it much more space and a sportier driving dynamic than the little i3. BMW insiders have told Autocar that the i4 will be engineered to achieve similar performance to the current 335d GT, so a total power output of around 350bhp is possible. A range of 310 miles would place the i4 near the front of the running order among its electric competition.
- Global Aluminum Nitrate Market 2016 Industry Research, Trends, Share, Analysis & Production 2021
- Global Automotive Inertial Measurement Unit Sensor Market 2016 Capacity, Production 2021
- Global Carbon Graphite Market 2016 Industry Research, Trends, Share, Analysis & Production 2021
- Global Automotive Gesture Recognition System Market 2016 Capacity, Production 2021
- Product Review: Rice Paddies - Scented Hot Pads
- The Next BMW Small Sedan Will Be FWD Just as We Feared
- BMW - A Rocky Road To Success
- Production for BMW Hydrogen 7, Begins
- On BMW Hood - White Propeller Zipping Through The Blue Sky
- BMW Hydrogen 7: For The Love Of The Environment
BMW i4 Confirmed For Production in 2021 have 243 words, post on www.zero2turbo.com at October 2, 2018. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.