Price: £105Type: Casual NowBuy Now More Images A first-time collaboration between UK-brand YMC (a.k.a. You Must Create) and AsicsTiger has birthed a version of a beloved trainer with an interior pattern that whispers me-ow. The Gel-Lyte is the sneaker that wants to be a running shoe yet refuses to trade in its chunky exterior. And fans would’t have it any other way (several sizes have already been snagged off the site since its release on October 19). Advertisement – Continue Reading Below The Gel-Lyte XT comes with interchangeable laces. YMC Swathed in toned suedes of sand/brown and blue/royal purple, the YMC x AsicsTiger Gel-Lyte XT trainer’s colors are an homage to YMC creative director Fraser Moss’s boyhood landscape in the Welsh countryside. More than a hybrid, the new Gel-Lyte is a chimera of running shoe, trail shoe, and street style. The sneaker is lightweight and soft due to Asics’s Gel midsole, which is also incorporated into the brand’s performance trainers. The D-ring eyelets and angular lugs make the shoe seem hardy enough for trekking outdoors. Lastly, the Gel-Lyte comes with interchangeable laces so you can knot them patterned or solid—whatever matches your mood, or attire. The YMC x AsicsTiger trainer… Read full this story
- Brantley on leave for birth of child
- Mariner leaves team for birth of child
- Long flights worth it;Game, baby’s birth a continent apart; Hainsey made both.
- Kaka’s wife gives birth to couple’s 2nd child
- Kaka’s wife gives birth to second child
- Romo’s wife gives birth to baby boy
- Bosh returns to NY after child’s birth
- Street out, with wife after birth of 1st child
- Baylor’s Acy ‘can’t shy away’ from Cats’ Davis
- Bosh likely for Game 3 after son’s birth
The Cool Cat Gel-Lyte XT Is the Birth Child of YMC x AsicsTiger have 305 words, post on www.runnersworld.com at October 23, 2018. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.