0 Have your say Bradley Dack’s late goal gave Blackburn a 1-1 draw with Rotherham in a game that they should have won at Ewood Park. The visitors looked on course for their first Sky Bet Championship away win since April 2016 when Michael Smith’s header gave them a 75th-minute lead – their only shot on target.But Dack’s 10th of the season salvaged a point that would have been so much more were it not for a stellar goalkeeping performance by Marek Rodak.The Fulham loanee made a string of fine saves, including two one-on-ones to deny Dack and Amari’i Bell.The hosts also struck the woodwork but could not find a winner, as they stretched their home record to just one defeat in nine.Rotherham boss Paul Warne was adamant that the hosts deserved the point, but put the new-found resilience away from home down to belief.He said: “It does feel like possibly two points thrown away but on the entirety of the game I think it’s a point well earned.“There’s no way I could look you in the face and say Blackburn didn’t deserve to score because they definitely did and the lads know that, but the good thing is when… Read full this story
- Liverpool starlet Curtis Jones, 19, wanted on loan by Blackburn Rovers – if he wants regular first-team football
- How Alex Ferguson snatched Roy Keane out of Blackburn’s hands
- Phil Foden helps merciless Manchester City put Rotherham to the sword
- Blackburn keen on Robin Bormuth as Tosin Adarabioyo loan from Man City stalls
- Premier League fixtures live on Sky Sports: Manchester United vs Liverpool added to schedule
- Christian Eriksen: Manchester United consider late move for Tottenham midfielder
- Sheffield United vs Liverpool: Three talking points from Reds' hard-fought win
- U.S. envoy warns Palestinians against raising opposition to U.S. peace plan at U.N.
- S. Korea naval unit to expand operations to Strait of Hormuz
- UPDATE 1-Atlantia motorway unit pledges to boost investment, maintenance spending
Blackburn Rovers 1 Rotherham United 1: A deserved point, hails Warne have 341 words, post on www.yorkshirepost.co.uk at November 10, 2018. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.