WANT to lose weight, but can’t afford a gym membership? You can burn an extra 1,000 calories today by completing this simple home workout. By Laura Mitchell / Published 19th November 2018 WORKOUT: Tabata training is one of the most effective high-intensity exercises (Pic: GETTY) Your new exercise regime can start today and you don’t need any expensive equipment to complete it.Doing any kind of regular exercise it great for your mind, body and overall health, but focussing on the right workouts can increase weight loss exponentially.Making a simple change to your home workout can help you burn fat much faster, research has revealed.Scientists at McMaster University found one minute of intense exercise can be as effective as 45 minutes of moderate activity. FAT BURN: You continue to burn calories hours after you’ve finished your workout (Pic: GETTY) How can you ramp up your fat burn?Tabata training is one of the most effective high-intensity exercises.The simple home workout can be performed anywhere, without the need for equipment.A typical Tabata workout can burn an average of 15 calories per minute, according to new research from the American Council on Exercise (ACE).This means Tabata burns nearly 1,000 calories an hour. What is… Read full this story
- Weight loss: After my C-sec I was told I won't be able to lose weight! I proved them wrong by shedding 25 kilos
- If You Aren't Losing Weight by Running, Try These 5 Moves That Burn More Calories
- Can You Really Lose Weight Doing Yoga?
- Weight loss: Secret to losing weight is one extra hour sleep a night, diet guru reveals
- Trying to lose weight? Here’s the best time of the day to exercise
- Lose weight faster with the ‘sleep diet’ – how shut eye helps you burn fat
- How to diet in your sleep: Yes, it sounds too good to be true. But here a top doctor reveals a weight-loss regime that's blissfully simple - and effective
- Trying to Lose Weight? You're Probably Doing It Backwards
- Can A Redesigned Scale Really Help You Lose Weight?
- 8 Best Workouts for Weight Loss
How to lose weight: Burn extra 1,000 calories by doing THIS simple home workout today have 340 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at November 19, 2018. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.