By Chris Quinn, mySA.com / San Antonio Express-News Published 12:02 pm CDT, Friday, November 2, 2018 Southcross Food Mart: 539 W. Southcross Blvd.Date: 10/29/2018 Score: 68Highlights: Observed cooked potatoes at 88 degrees F with no time marking. Fryer baskets, pots, cutting boards, and rollers were dirty and the interior of ice machine had mold on the divider. Needs to eliminate flies. Employees need to remove apron when taking out the trash. Wiping cloths need to be stored in a sanitizing solution. Reach-in coolers were not in working order. The fryer was not in working order and was covered in accumulated debris. Must discontinue using cutting boards that can no longer be effectively cleaned and sanitized. Needs to thoroughly clean under/behind all food equipment, vents, piping, etc. Dust/mold need to be cleaned from sneeze guard. Vent hood needs cleaning to prevent grease from dripping into food. Clean the trash can in the food area. All walls, equipment, floors under equipment, behind equipment need to be cleaned. Need to clean toilets and make doors on the restrooms self-closing. Clean the hand sink. Post “employees must wash hands” at each hand washing sink. Foods must be sourced from an approved vendor. Save receipts/packaging to… Read full this story
- Travel to San Antonio This Weekend! We'll Tell You Why and How
- San Antonio: A Fascinating City for Tourism
- San Antonio Vacation Packages - What Do They Have to Offer?
- San Jose - Costa Rica's Urban Jungle
- Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica -- A Mini Paradise in Central America
- Discovery Map Captures Texas Hill Country in Artful Integrated Design
- Amy's Ice Cream in Austin
- Murray’s return expected to boost Spurs’ speed and outlook
- Murray's return expected to boost Spurs' speed and outlook
- Cheap Lots - Lots of Income
San Antonio restaurant inspections: Nov. 2, 2018 have 283 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at November 2, 2018. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.