Jarrett Stidham will be among two Auburn players to participate in the Senior Bowl next month.Less than a day after declaring early for the NFL Draft, Stidham has accepted an invite to the Senior Bowl. Stidham, who graduated from Auburn in May, is eligible despite being a redshirt-junior. His official acceptance of the invite was announced Wednesday afternoon during the Senior Bowl’s live reveal show.Stidham is one of six quarterbacks from across the country to already accept an invitation to the game in Mobile and one of seven to receive an invite. West Virginia’s Will Grier, Washington State’s Gardner Minshew, Penn State’s Trace McSorley, Northwestern’s Clayton Thorson and NC State’s Ryan Finley are the other quarterbacks who have accepted invites to the game.Stidham, who had an underwhelming second season at Auburn after a breakthrough 2017 campaign, will have plenty to prove during Senior Bowl week.Stidham will not be the only Auburn player in Mobile that week. Auburn senior defensive tackle Dontavius Russell, a four-year starter for the Tigers, previously accepted his invitation to the game. It is Auburn’s fewest representatives at the game in three years, when defensive back Jonathan Jones was the long Tigers player in the 2016 edition… Read full this story
- Jarrett Stidham 'not ready to lead New England Patriots'
- Patriots' Bill Belichick optimistic about quarterbacks Jarrett Stidham, Brian Hoyer
- Bill Belichick: We have a “pretty good feel” for Jarrett Stidham, Brian Hoyer
- Former Patriots tight end Ben Watson has confidence in QB Jarrett Stidham: 'Has all that there needs' to be successful
- Prince Tega Wanogho pulling out of Senior Bowl practices
- Coronavirus: Hibernian announce wage deferral agreements with players and senior staff
- Receiver prospect Brandon Aiyuk sitting out Senior Bowl with injury
- Gilmore weighs in on Patriots' QB situation with Stidham
- Melvin Gordon’s grand finale ends with Wisconsin topping Auburn in OT for Outback Bowl win
- Choir combines NFL players’ love of gospel music, football
Jarrett Stidham among 2 Auburn players to play in Senior Bowl have 332 words, post on www.al.com at December 5, 2018. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.