BOSTON (CBS) — Add Marcus Morris to the Celtics’ growing list of injured players. Morris took a tumble early in the fourth quarter of Boston’s 115-102 win over the Timberwolves on Wednesday night, and after running up and down the court a few times, had to leave the floor. Trainers examined the right side of his neck before sending him off to the locker room for further examination, and he was ruled out with a sore neck with just over four minutes to go in the game. Morris struggled to turn his head as he spoke with reporters following Wednesday’s win, turning his whole upper body when answering questions. “I’m sore as hell,” said Morris. “I feel like I got a crick in my neck.” There was no MRI scheduled as of Thursday morning, and Celtics president of basketball ops. Danny Ainge sounded optimistic that the injury won’t cost Morris too much time. But he also said these kind of injuries usually take a day or so to fully understand, so the Celtics and Morris are playing the waiting game. “This looks like an injury that won’t last too long, but again, you have to usually wait until the next… Read full this story
- Beach-goer airlifted to hospital with head and neck injuries after plunging 30ft off cliff onto ROCKS at lockdown party
- Eczema sufferer, 29, reveals she had to isolate herself from the world for MONTHS after a horrific bout of the disease left her with open wounds and sores all over her body and face
- Joe Launchbury injury latest: England receive huge scare ahead of Six Nations 2019
- What's your worst gaming-related injury?
- Teams: See your club’s final line-up for Round 2, 2020
- Secret Service agents wounded outside White House, car bombs feared; official says Trump was taken to bunker
- Foxy and the dragon
- Julian Cope on Celts: my wild romance
- 2012: A look ahead
- 'I'm becoming more comfortable in my own skin': Helen Flanagan goes makeup free on Instagram as she hopes to be an example to her young daughters on being 'real'
Celtics’ Marcus Morris ‘Sore As Hell’ After Suffering Neck Injury have 341 words, post on boston.cbslocal.com at January 3, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.