The Los Angeles Rams have been through a lot trying to win over their fans. Naturally, going 13-3 this season didn’t hurt the cause, but one of the ways they’ve tried is by eschewing their navy and gold uniforms from the St. Louis days for their blue and yellow ones. It’s a throwback to their original time in Los Angeles, and it’s a good way to show that this team is serious about continuing the Rams’ history.
With that in mind, the Rams are going to be wearing blue and yellow for Saturday’s divisional game against the Cowboys, something that they weren’t allowed to do in their playoff game last year.
Last season really was a mess in the fashion department for Los Angeles. They had to wear their helmets with white horns with their navy jerseys with gold accents, and it just looked … bad.
This is a step in the right direction for the Rams, who really just want to be the Rams of old. Although it would be hilarious if they just threw their hands up and went color rush.
The team they’ll be going up against, of course, has no such problem. The Cowboys will be wearing the jerseys they always wear. It’ll be like 1970s and 80s all over again on Saturday night.
Pick Six Newsletter
Get the day’s big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
The Ohio State QB is heading to the NFL. Which teams would be the best fits for him?
He stopped short of criticizing the gameplan, adding that the Seahawks needed to stay with…
Russell Okung has an interesting theory about the NFL commissioner
Philip Rivers is going to have a new weapon this week
The Chargers might be catching another tough break when it comes to their matchup against the…
Want to get your Super Bowl LIII planning started early? We have you covered
- Why Your Team Sucks 2018: Los Angeles Rams
- Los Angeles Rams star, Pro Football Hall of Famer and TV star Merlin Olsen dies at 69
- Report card: Bob Condotta grades the Seahawks’ win vs. the Los Angeles Rams
- Chiefs-Rams Mexico City Game Will Be Moved To Los Angeles Because The Field's Too Crummy
- Report: Los Angeles Will Be Saddled With The Chargers For At Least 20 Years
- Can Los Angeles Quit Wall Street?
- ‘I try not to sleep’: attacks on homeless in Los Angeles increase over past year
- Los Angeles Zoo's old Indian rhinoceros euthanized
- Two Prosecutors Were Shaped by 1980s Los Angeles. Now They Have Opposing Views on Criminal Justice.
- Elon Musk Appears to Be Building Some Sort of Batcave Underneath Los Angeles