It’s only natural to want to cheer on a group of superheroes, especially if they’re making an MMORPG to fill the gap of one that is sorely missed. The Ship of Heroes team has been working hard to get us this MMO, and while it’s still going to be some time before it arrives, progress is being made at a quick pace. The team sent out a letter in which it recapped its many accomplishments from 2018. These accomplishments include running tests with up to 200 players, the creation of several powersets, a day/night cycle for the city, better special effects, an expansion of the dev team, and the introduction of a new and improved combat system. There’s a lot coming in 2019 as Ship of Heroes takes form. Work is being performed on five more powersets (including the game’s first controller set), an upgraded engine, an improved character creator, and a raid test. Then later in the year, the team is going to pull together a lot of pieces for a big test. “Later in the year, we’d like to test the leveling system, as well as the in-game effects of augmentations, infusions, and buffing on real team and… Read full this story
- England rugby hero Jamie George never sat A-levels but still got two As after mum found loophole
- U.S. looks to improve ties with Indonesian special forces, stage exercises
- Looking Ahead: Mourinho’s first 10 games
- Overwatch 2 brings new game modes, heroes, and cooperative gameplay
- 2019 Honda Pilot first-drive review
- Shark Black Friday 2019 sale: Save up to £200 on a new vacuum cleaner
- General election 2019: Lib Dems promise 20,000 more teachers
- Top-Selling Two-Wheelers In India For October 2019: Honda Activa Tops The Chart Yet Again!
- Australia's batting 'in the spotlight' for Langer ahead of Pakistan Tests
- 'Standout' Dom Sibley has earned Test chance, says old Surrey partner Rory Burns
Ship of Heroes looks ahead to improved character editor and leveling tests in 2019 have 305 words, post on massivelyop.com at January 4, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.