The man who was arrested after a child fell out a window has been released.
The little boy was taken to a London hospital by air ambulance and he remains there today.
He had not sustained any serious injuries.
Police arrested a 40-year-old man on suspicion of neglect.
He has since been issued with a caution for abandoning a child causing unnecessary injury and has been released from custody.
- Man in serious condition after fall off Fort Funston cliff
- Little Boy Tickles Prince Harry's Beard, Melts People's Hearts
- 'I want to get better': Roy man given prison sentence for molesting 7-year-old boy
- Waterville man taken to hospital after fall from window
- Local roundup: Edward Little boys' soccer falls to Bangor in overtime
- Historic murders: Proving a little boy's innocence (commentary)
- Alcohol agency to probe after man dies in party cruise fall
- Arkansas man gets 55 years for head-on highway crash that killed man, 4-year-old boy
- Man attempts to lure boy at school recess in Logan Square
- Man in critical condition after falling off motorcycle