Kane Williamson admitted that India taught the hosts a few lessons in their own conditions. © BLACKCAPS/Twitter Kane Williamson, New Zealand captain, was all praise for the Indian cricket team saying the “world class outfit” taught the hosts “a few lessons in our own conditions”. India became only the third team after Australia (1999/00, 2004/05) and Sri Lanka (2000/01) to win a bilateral ODI series 4-1 in New Zealand. India dominated the five-match contest with the only blip to an almost perfect series coming in the fourth ODI in Hamilton. After the ignominy of being bowled out for 92 in the fourth match, India bounced back in style in Wellington courtesy fine performances from Ambati Rayudu with the bat and Yuzvendra Chahal with the ball.After the 35-run win in the final ODI, the series ended 4-1 in India’s favour, and host skipper admitted the tourists were the deserving winners.”Credit to India throughout this series. They’ve taught us a few lessons in our own conditions. They’re a world class outfit, they deserve the series win. We need to learn from these lessons. It’s a game of pressure. Throughout this series, they had us under more pressure than we would’ve liked,” Williamson… Read full this story
- Reflecting on the lessons of League of Legends' first weeks at Worlds
- Partition, 70 years on: Salman Rushdie, Kamila Shamsie and other writers reflect
- Column: 'Playing Catch Up: Stormfront Studios' Don Daglow'
- Game Design Deep Dive: How handles tutorials without being boring
- Holiday Retrospective: What happened in February 2011
- Smartphone Sales Sag in China
- This Week in Video Game Criticism: What Would Sauron Play?
- DualShockers Weekend Wrap Up January 23rd Edition
- Or die trying: why I entered Destiny’s PvP Crucible
- DICE 2010: EA's Schappert on Surviving the Next Three Years in the Industry
"Taught Us A Few Lessons": Kane Williamson Heaps Praise On Team India After 1-4 Series Loss have 291 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at February 3, 2019. This is cached page on Sport News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.