NEW DELHI: Shikhar Dhawan has to be one of the most intriguing case studies in Indian cricket. For all his flamboyance and unmistakable presence on the cricket field, his place in the Indian XI has been up for debate more often than not in the six years of his international cricket. IPL Schedule | IPL Points Table | Scorecard At 33, the left-hander was roped in by Delhi Capitals to add stability and experience to the otherwise bunch of young and upcoming players this year. Yet, experience in implementation of plans separated Chennai Super Kings from this revamped franchise despite Dhawan’s scrap for a 47-ball 51. It didn’t matter if the concern about MS Dhoni’s wavering form resurfaced as the CSK chase of 148 dragged on for 19.4 overs, losing four wickets. Capitals did everything that CSK had resisted in the first half of the match. For much of the second half of the match, Dhawan would have been wondering what things could have been had CSK bowlers sent down erratic deliveries with pace to him as Ishant Sharma and Kagiso Rabada did to two shaky, out-of-international-cricket batsmen in Shane Watson and Suresh Raina. All Watson and Raina did was… Read full this story
- Kings XI Punjab hand over coaching reins to Anil Kumble
- Portland mayor clamps down on violent protest, as nation struggles with left vs right street brawls
- TOI Top 10: Why're savings a/cs headed to 1970s?
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Launched, Honor 9N and Huawei Nova 3 in India, Jio Numbers, and More News This Week
- The Game Awards 2018: What will we see at annual celebration turned game announcement hotbed?
- Ian Bell: Warwickshire and England batsman signed by Islamabad United in PSL
- This is the END
- Film star city remains ideal location
- Film star city remains perfect location
- Panama City turns 500 next year, but with a fresh makeover it's never felt more new
DC vs CSK, IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings beat Delhi Capitals by six wickets have 304 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at March 27, 2019. This is cached page on Sport News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.