Fire leaves 450 families homeless in Quezon CityFIRE hit a residential area in Quezon City on Monday, damaging 150 homes made of light materials and leaving 450 families homeless, the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) said. The fire, which broke at 12 noon, immediately escalated into a Task Force Bravo at 12:47 p.m. before it was declared out at 2:02 p.m. Three people were reported to have sustained minor injuries — Jeoffrey Jersy, 36, with an abrasion on the the left foot; Vandolf Lagnedad, 16, suffered a contusion; and Franklin Gacutan had a punctured wound on the right foot. No other casualties were reported.Initial reports said the fire started in the bedroom of a one-storey residential house made of light materials at 153 Sitio Pajo, Barangay Baesa owned by Ronnie Mañago. The cause of the fire is under investigation. DIVINA D. DELA CRUZ
- Artist leaves mark at New York City’s Whitney Museum
- Fighting around Mosul leaves majority in Isis-held city without water
- Gogglebox dog dies leaving Malone family 'heartbroken'
- Newark Lawsuit Demands NYC Stop Relocating Forgotten Families Into Other States
- When Clive Dalrymple died homeless, he left his paintings. Do they hold clues to his death?
- Controversial SOTA Program Exporting Homeless Families From NYC To Newark Leads To Lawsuit
- Forgotten Families: Elizabeth’s Mayor Asks To Join Newark’s Lawsuit Against NYC Over SOTA Program
- Forgotten Families: Department Of Investigations Finds ‘Multiple Flaws’ With SOTA Program
- Newark sues New York Mayor Bill de Blasio for 'dumping homeless people on the city by giving them an offer they can't refuse'
- Newark Lawsuit Demands NYC Stop Relocating Forgotten Families
Fire leaves 450 families homeless in Quezon City have 266 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at March 11, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.