Back in July, Maserati and Alfa Romeo boss Tim Kuniskis told our friends at MotorTrend that the Alfieri concept would be put into production as part of a plan to overhaul the entire Maserati lineup by 2022. He also confirmed that the production version of the 2014 concept would be available in both coupe and convertible form. What he didn’t say was when the production Alfieri would be revealed. Turns out, we’ll have to wait almost exactly one year. Autocar reports that Maserati chief operating officer Harald Wester has stated the production Alfieri is scheduled to debut at next year’s Geneva motor show. It will reportedly be available with three different powertrains: hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and fully electric. The electric version is said to have three motors sending power to all four wheels and use a quick-charging 800-volt battery. By 2022, the rest of the Maserati lineup will be fully electrified, as well. “Any product we touch or make will have significant electrification,” Wester told Autocar. “The main launches for new products are in 2021 and ’22, and by the end of 2022, we will have a completely new range. For each and every lineup, we will have a full battery electric version. Not only that… Read full this story
- From $687M to $1.22B: Will Spanish Online Gambling Industry Hit 9 Figure Revenue in the Coming Years?
- Belval: 100% success from 100 years history
- No-deal Brexit could ‘cost Irish economy a percentage point of growth next year’
- Who is Dianne Buswell? Strictly Come Dancing 2018 pro paired with YouTuber Joe Sugg
- TV fashion stylist Susannah Constantine signs up for this year’s Strictly Come Dancing
- Strictly Come Dancing fans fear the curse has returned over lack of A-list stars signing up
- Ant McPartlin’s ex Lisa Armstrong beams at Strictly Come Dancing launch with stars
- Tesco, Aldi, Lidl and Sainsbury's are urgently recalling these products
- Huge recall of supermarket products as Salmonella, listeria found
- Pushing Products From US Not to Have Chinese Goods Replaced by Indian
The Production Maserati Alfieri Is Coming One Year from Now have 322 words, post on www.automobilemag.com at March 6, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.