Amir Khan was booed by the fans at Madison Square Garden on Saturday night after declining to continue following a low blow by Bud Crawford in the sixth round of their WBO welterweight title. Khan was struck in the groin by a massive left uppercut from Crawford in the first minute of the sixth round. He appeared to be in great discomfort and decided he could not continue. His trainer Virgil Hunter later said it was Khan’s decision not to continue, not the corner’s.
- Trump’s Budget: A Low Blow to Black Business Progress
- Teterboro plane crash: Pilots failed to follow company rules, feds say
- Calling Leaf fans low brow was a low blow
- Letter to the editor: Pro-powerline editorial fails to follow the money
- The Fight Corner: Amir Khan will fight anyone and makes no excuses
- Dodgers' Joe Kelly is booed at Dodger Stadium after blowing another lead in 4-2 loss to Giants
- Providence mayor threatened with a low blow on Facebook, police say
- Low Country Kitchen Flies the LoHi Coop
- Alcoa, NY state reach deal on low-cost power for plant
- Imran Khan Responds to Narendra Modi’s Dare_ Says ‘Give Peace a Chance’
Amir Khan booed after failing to continue following low blow have 200 words, post on www.yardbarker.com at April 20, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.