Falkirk boss Ray McKinnon insisted they can still avoid the drop despite suffering a 2-1 defeat against bottom side Alloa.
The Bairns are now in the relegation play-off spot, level on points with the Wasps who have a game in hand.
After the game, McKinnon said: “Their goalkeeper has had five excellent saves, when we score we have a great chance after but we just couldn’t put the ball in the net.
“We get caught with a sucker punch at the end and it’s a really frustrating day for us. It was an opportunity missed.
“It’s all to play for, there are still five teams bang in it, so we just need to regroup and go again.”
- Dr. McKinnon removes 2nd facial tumor in Vietnam
- Football bosses on the stock market
- Vietnam man pays salaries to workers whose bosses ran away
- HD DVD may give up stage to Blu-ray format
- Workers "beat" their bosses for wage debt
- Two new plays bring on cynical laughs
- Big boss wants to withdraw investment from two FCs
- Internet bosses tell G8 to ensure world's access to Internet
- Fergie has lost my respect! Berbatov lashes out at former boss over United exit
- Juventus boss rules out title after just two games