Prince William’s got jokes—at his little brother Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle’s expense, no less. While on a trip to New Zealand, must be nice, a fan in a sea of people lined up to welcome his arrival shouted, “Any signs of the royal baby?” at him. Not missing a beat, William retorted, “I haven’t got my phone on me. I have no idea! You guys will find out before I do at this rate!” like a pro. It’s a good bit, and I hope all the royals have a sense of humor. If they’re anything like my family, they most certainly do not, and could you imagine his next meal with the Queen, the passive-aggressive tension in the air? It’s like a Thanksgiving meal for the rest of us, just with the added benefit of generational, bourgeoise guilt. Yikes. [People] Here’s a sentence I never envisioned writing today: 50 Cent and Vanderpump Rules’ LaLa Kent are feuding because her rich fiancé Randall Emmett owes him $1 million. According to the Blast, the rapper gave Emmett the obscene amount of money as a loan six years ago and gave him a date to pay it all back, interest-free—but… Read full this story
- How Meghan kept baby's dawn delivery secret - with no comings and goings spotted
- Royal Baby 2019: Everything we know about Meghan and Harry's baby boy
- Duchesses honour Britain's heroes: Meghan Markle pays tribute to Britain's war dead as she joins Prince Harry at Westminster Abbey's remembrance poppy field - while Kate and Prince William meet emergency crews from Grenfell fire and terror attacks
- Saira Khan: Baby blunder showed Danny Baker's true colours
- Every photo of Prince Louis - from the tiny royal's hospital debut to his christening
- President Trump says he was shocked by Meghan Markle's 'nasty' comment about him
- How clever each of the royals are - and Princess Eugenie may no longer be top
- Prince William reveals he is a fan of Nando's!
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sit in the second row behind Prince William and Kate Middleton as they attend their first event together since ITV documentary sparked rift rumours
- Meghan joins Harry and the Queen at christening for Zara Tindall's daughter Lena
Prince William Has 'No Idea' When Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Royal Baby Is Due have 370 words, post on jezebel.com at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.