Environmentalists and community activists asked Colorado regulators on Wednesday to stop issuing new oil and gas drilling permits until they rewrite the rules under a new law that makes public safety and the environment the state’s top priorities.
- USGS Releases New Natural Gas Assessment for Marcellus Shale, Appalachian Basin
- LOGIIC Helps Keep Oil, Gas Control Systems Safe
- New Oil Spill Dispersant made from Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Ice Cream
- Data Analysis Could Trigger New Shale Gas Revolution
- VW gives a glimpse of its all-new, oil-burnin’ GTD hot hatch ahead of Geneva
- Large-Scale Fracking Comes to the Arctic in a New Alaska Oil Boom
- Fracking leaks may make gas 'dirtier' than coal
- Climate Change Exposes Oil and Gas Industry to Risk
- Managing Complexity: LIMS Enables World’s Largest Integrated Oil and Gas Project
- New IDC Energy Insights Survey Reveals 31% of Oil and Gas Companies Lack Usage of Energy Trading and Risk Management Solutions
Colorado activists call for pause in new oil, gas drilling have 155 words, post on journalrecord.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.