(Review-Journal file photo) A 74-year-old pedestrian who was struck and killed by a car last month was identified Wednesday, just over three weeks after the crash near the Strip. He was Michael James Hellyer, according to the Clark County coroner’s office. Hellyer died April 23 of blunt force trauma at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, where he was taken following the crash on Paradise Road near Elvis Presley Boulevard. His death was ruled an accident. Las Vegas police have said Hellyer was crossing Paradise outside a marked crosswalk when he was hit by a southbound BMW 750i. The driver, a 26-year-old man, stayed at the scene and did not show signs of impairment, police said. Contact Rio Lacanlale at [email protected] or 702-383-0381. Follow @riolacanlale on Twitter.
- Las Vegas Strip Exposed - 3 Fun and Free Things to Do on the Las Vegas Strip
- The Las Vegas Strip is Booming
- Las Vegas Luxor - A Piece of Ancient Egypt Right on the Las Vegas Strip
- The Clark County Museum Near Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Car Rental Possibilities
- Las Vegas Rental Cars - Luxury on Wheels
- Learning from Las Vegas: what the Strip can teach us about urban planning
- Money Saving Tips For First Time Visitors to Las Vegas
- The Grand Canyon, Las Vegas - Top Tips
- How to Choose an Exotic Rental Car in Las Vegas
Coroner IDs man killed after car hit him near Las Vegas Strip have 230 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.