Pet food fit for human consumption is the latest trend among dog lovers with one UK business shipping thousands of delicious meals to pooches across the world every month. Halifax-based PurePetFood.co.uk are at the forefront of a global trend for the finest quality foods for dogs, shipping their unique recipes to more than 50 countries worldwide.Meals are delivered in dehydrated and freeze-dried form with dog owners simply adding water to create convenient, low processed meals for their four-legged friends.Pure Pet Food was set up in 2012 by childhood friends Mathew Cockroft and Daniel Valdur Eha using a £3,000 overdraft.Seven years later, the brand is fast becoming an industry leader, selling its innovative dehydrated and freeze-dried human grade pet food to customers around the world and in major retailers including Pets at Home.Mat and Dan came up with the idea to create a wholesome dog food, made with completely natural ingredients but without any of the inconveniences that preparing a raw diet can entail.After saving to buy a small dehydration machine, the pair produced their first pet food batches in Dan’s kitchen, and had friends’ and family members’ pets try them out.The food went down a storm and demand quickly grew,… Read full this story
- Purina Sues Rival Pet Food Company Over False Claims About Ingredients
- A gadget to test for food allergies? Not a piece of cake
- Inside Arby's Test Kitchen: A Snacktaku Special Report
- Why Your Brain Craves Junk Food (and What You Can Do About It)
- What's Up With Testing Cosmetics on Animals?
- How to Prepare Your Pets for a Big Move
- How You Raise a Pet May Predict How You Will Parent
- How to Keep Your Pets from Ruining Your Stuff
- Amazon launches Wag, its own line of pet products
- Augmented reality, AI, and autonomous delivery -- is this the future of food?
Yorkshire company serves up human-tested pet food have 305 words, post on www.northyorkshirenews.com at May 16, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.