The boy, part of a Congolese family who crossed into Uganda earlier in the week, died overnight, the World Health Organization said. The two new cases are believed to be among his family members, who have been isolated at a hospital near the Congo border. Uganda now has three confirmed Ebola cases.
- A 3-year-old-boy dies after he's left in a day care bus for more than three hours
- 1-year-old boy dies after being left in stifling hot car for over 8 hours in Florida
- 3-year-old boy dies after being left in back of daycare van in northwest Houston
- 6-Year-Old Boy Dies, Woman Injured in Brooklyn Crash: Police
- 3-Year-Old Boy Dies After He's Found Unconscious With Facial Injuries: NYPD
- 2-year-old boy dies from E. coli linked to San Diego County Fair
- 2-year-old boy dies from E. coli linked to county fair
- Florida officials identify 4-year-old boy found dead inside hot car
- A 5-year-old boy tested positive for meth after trick or treating. And it wasn't from the candy
- A 12-year-old boy who can't speak wrote a book with his eyes
5-year-old boy dies of Ebola as Uganda cases rise to 3 have 187 words, post on www.latimes.com at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.