DENVER — Pat Bowlen was about Broncos fans. Next week, Broncos fans can be about Pat Bowlen.
The Denver Broncos are hosting a public tribute to the late team owner, who died on Thursday at the age of 75. The open house at Broncos Stadium at Mile High goes from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday.
The tribute is open to the public and will take place in the United Club Level West Lounge. Fans are asked to park in Lot C or Lot J and enter through Gate 2. The event will feature memorabilia, photos and videos from Bowlen’s 35 years as Broncos owner.
A private funeral service is scheduled for June 24.
- News 'It's Showtime' hosts pay tribute to Bentong
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse viewing
- PennDOT Hosting Public Meetings for Impending Parkway West Construction
- Going mile high for record
- Singapore’s public transport system is one of the best in the world: McKinsey report
- The ‘high school’ food nostalgia restaurant rekindling memories
- ‘The tears just keep coming.’ Details emerge about victims of Humboldt Broncos team bus crash
- Defence optional in Titan’s Memorial Cup win over Pats
- Blue Jays and Rangers pay tribute to Humboldt Broncos
- ‘The boys might need it ... wherever they are’: Hockey sticks out, jerseys on for Humboldt Bronco victims