GLENDALE, Ariz. — The Arizona Coyotes have signed defenseman Ilya Lyubushkin to a one-year contract.
The deal was announced Friday.
The 25-year-old Lyubushkin had four assists in 41 games in 2018-19, his first season with the Coyotes. The 6-foot-2, 201-pound native of Moscow was third among NHL rookies with 150 hits.
Lyubushkin signed a one-year deal with Arizona as an undrafted free agent last year after playing 257 games with Lokomotiv Yaroslavl of the Russian Kontinental Hockey League.
More AP NHL: https://apnews.com/NHL and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports
- Russia signs 6-year deal to host F1 Grand Prix
- Reasons behind Ukraine's refusal to sign EU trade deal
- Germany's Angela Merkel signs 'grand coalition' deal with Social Democrats
- EU, Turkey sign gas pipeline deal
- Vietnam center signs chip production deal with Japanese firm
- Signing of first deal due today after Russia resumes catfish import
- Firms sign $114m in deals at border fair
- Viet Nam, Cambodia sign mineral exploration deal
- Scholes signs new United deal
- Owen joins Stoke on one-year deal