I have to thank you for the hearty laugh I got reading your recent article claiming that HOV lane enforcement will start soon. I say this because traffic law enforcement in Las Vegas is a joke. I see so many violations every day and hardly any tickets being issued.
You can drive pretty much any way you want and get away with it unless you are in an accident. I have seen people run red lights right in front of an officer with no response. So don’t worry too much about getting ticketed for using the HOV lane with only one person in the car. It will be a rarity to get a ticket.
- In Wake of Las Vegas Shooting, Republicans Work to Loosen Restrictions on Guns
- J.Lo's 'All I Have' Las Vegas Show Is My New Utopia, Complete With Hoverboards
- The Best Las Vegas Hacks From Our Readers
- The NASCAR Season Has Now Officially Begun: Las Vegas Race Ends In Fight
- House Republicans Respond to Las Vegas Shooting With Prayers, No Policy Changes
- The Functional Adult Woman’s Guide to Las Vegas Nightlife
- The Cold War Bunker That Offered Subterranean Suburbia Below Las Vegas
- Formula One Might Replace Ferrari's Home Grand Prix With New Race In Las Vegas
- Culinary Union Will Build a Big, Beautiful Wall of Taco Trucks Outside Trump's Las Vegas Hotel
- Is Mariah's Las Vegas Residency Already in Trouble?