I have to thank you for the hearty laugh I got reading your recent article claiming that HOV lane enforcement will start soon. I say this because traffic law enforcement in Las Vegas is a joke. I see so many violations every day and hardly any tickets being issued. You can drive pretty much any way you want and get away with it unless you are in an accident. I have seen people run red lights right in front of an officer with no response. So don’t worry too much about getting ticketed for using the HOV lane with only one person in the car. It will be a rarity to get a ticket.
- Kelly Clarkson just announced a Las Vegas residency, y'all
- It's time for MLB to expand to Las Vegas
- All 30 NBA teams will play in Las Vegas for Summer League
- Report: WNBA team set to move to Las Vegas
- NASCAR starting lineup at Las Vegas: Ryan Blaney claims the pole
- Roughnecks play to 1-1 draw at Las Vegas
- Trailblazer Wayne McCullough recalls that night in Las Vegas
- New Las Vegas police dog ‘Knight’ has his own Golden Knights jersey (pic)
- Ex-Bears QB Jim McMahon to star in live Las Vegas show at Caesars Palace
- Manny Pacquiao set to fight Mike Alvarado on April 14 in Las Vegas
LETTER: Las Vegas HOV lane enforcement will be a joke have 224 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at June 14, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.