Chicago White Sox (42-46, third in the AL Central) vs. Oakland Athletics (52-41, second in the AL West) Oakland, California; Sunday, 4 p.m. EDT PITCHING PROBABLES: White Sox: Reynaldo Lopez (4-8, 6.34 ERA, 1.58 WHIP, 86 strikeouts) Athletics: Brett Anderson (9-5, 3.86 ERA, 1.29 WHIP, 52 strikeouts)LINE: Athletics favored by 1 1/2 runs; over/under is 9 1/2 runsBOTTOM LINE:The Athletics are 28-20 in home games. Oakland has hit 149 home runs this season, fifth in the American League. Matt Chapman leads the team with 21, averaging one every 16.4 at-bats.The White Sox are 17-26 in road games. Chicago is slugging .409 as a unit. Yoan Moncada leads the team with a slugging percentage of .538. The Athletics won the last meeting 13-2. Chris Bassitt recorded his sixth victory and Franklin Barreto went 1-for-3 with a home run and three RBIs for Oakland. Dylan Covey took his fifth loss for Chicago.TOP PERFORMERS: Marcus Semien leads the Athletics with 104 hits and is batting .272. Chapman is 13-for-36 with four doubles, a triple, two home runs and nine RBIs over the last 10 games for Oakland. by signing up you agree to our terms of service … Read full this story
- Jose Berrios, Mitch Garver shine as Twins sweep doubleheader from White Sox
- Expecting? Start Exercising
- Lenovo launches ThinkPad L412 and L512 with lower-than-expected starting prices
- Red Sox continue onslaught to win third in a row vs. Yankees
- New frontier of doping will modify athlete DNA
- 'English pitches should be more biased' - James Anderson
- Khloe Kardashian cuts an athletic look as she runs errands with BFF Malika Haqq... after Halloween bash
- 16 Ways to Banish Your Itchy Athlete’s Foot Forever
- Anderson-Khleif: Signs can be comforting when dealing with grief
- Is Brown Rice Actually Healthy (And Can You Ever Eat White Rice)?
Anderson expected to start as Athletics host the White Sox have 290 words, post on www.dailyherald.com at July 14, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.