This is the third time Thua Thien-Hue has organised the Red Journey voluntary blood donation campaign. The organisers expected to collect around 2,000 blood units from donors during the campaign on July 14. Previously, the campaign was launched in the province’s Phong Dien and Quang Dien districts, gathering 945 blood units. The organisers took this occasion to present 18 gift packages to poor patients who are undergoing treatment at the Centre for Hematology and Blood Transfusion under the Hue Central Hospital. A day earlier, the Red Journey came to the northern mountainous province of Cao Bang. The event, the fourth of its kind organised in Cao Bang, attracted over 1,000 blood donators. Up to 421 units of blood donated during the event was transferred to the provincial General Hospital. Earlier, more than 200 units of blood were collected in Phuc Hoa district of Cao Bang province. On the occasion, the National Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, the provincial Steering Committee for Voluntary Blood Donation Campaign, and philanthropists presented gifts to 20 poor patients and children at the hospital.
- Rotarians root for voluntary blood donation
- The Red Cross Wants to Stop Universally Screening Blood Donations for Zika
- Blood Donations From ‘Man With the Golden Arm’ Saved Millions of Australian Babies
- Three countries in Latin America are a global example in blood donation without remuneration
- Nurses week concluded at RGI with Blood Donation Camp
- With Santa Fe High School victims in hospital, officials ask for blood donations
- Verizon customers can donate to support Hawaii disaster relief efforts with text-to-donate campaign
- Gozo blood donation session on Tuesday at the new Xewkija Centre
- 'Man with golden arm' makes final blood donation after saving 2.4M babies over 60 years
- New blood donation points being set up to boost system
Blood donation campaign held in Thua Thien-Hue, Cao Bang have 290 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 14, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.