Private equity group Bridgepoint has bought software testing firm QualiTest for £350m, a source with knowledge of the deal said. The firm was bought from Marlin Equity Partners, which paid NIS300m (£67m) for the US-headquartered testing company in 2016. QualiTest was founded in Israel in 1997, and has since opened four offices in the UK, as well as other testing sites in Romania and India. The company works with businesses including Microsoft, Sky, The Met Office and News UK. It helps companies to test software to find bugs and eliminate any issues before the products are released to customers. QualiTest also offers security testing services, where the firm investigates whether it would be possible… To continue reading this article Start your free trial of Premium Access all Premium articles Subscriber-only events Cancel any time Free for 30 days then only £2 per week Try Premium Access one Premium article per week Register for free We’re glad you’re enjoying The Telegraph Register or subscribe to continue readingAlready a subscriber? Log in Register Free One free Premium article per week Newsletters and daily briefings Register Subscribe 30 days free, then £2 per week Unlimited access to Premium articles Subscriber-only newsletters Exclusive subscriber… Read full this story
- Kenya: Microsoft Opens Software Testing Centre in Kenya
- This Nasdaq Growth Stock, Digital-Ads Play Soars 60% In 2 Weeks; Where Is The Next Buy Point?
- Rich lister Christian Beck raises $350m for InfoTrack to disrupt legal sector
- Business Breakfast RECAP: Cambridge Analytica investigation to continue despite firm announcing closure
- Google Assistant’s one step closer to passing the Turing test
- OnePlus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S9 – which of the two Android smartphones should you buy?
- Google’s AI phone calling software will not pretend to be human
- Who’s Winning the Self-Driving Car Race?
- How China acquires ‘the crown jewels’ of U.S. technology
- How China acquires ‘the crown jewels’ of US technology
Bridgepoint buys software testing firm QualiTest for £350m have 305 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at July 10, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.