PUBLISHED: 10:44 14 July 2019 | UPDATED: 10:44 14 July 2019 Richard Cornwell Firefighters have been called to a fire in Main Road, Woolverstone Picture: JOHN HUGHES Archant Firefighters and a farmer are currently tackling a fire in a 60-tonne store of chopped logs at agricultural premises near Ipswich. Three crews – from Princes Street, Ipswich East and Leiston fire stations – were called out just before 9am after the blaze was spotted in Main Road, Woolverstone. You may also want to watch: There were concerns because the chopped log pile stands close to wheat field.A spokesman for the Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said the fire had not spread to the wheat field and the crews were working hard to contain it and extinguish it.The farmer was also in attendance and using his irrigation system to help firefighters put out the fire. Good progress was being made.
- Crews tackle small fires on Mt. Baldy and in Riverside and San Bernardino counties
- Crews tackle 2 new fires in Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley
- Two Indiana teens rescued from icy river after 'log-hopping adventure' goes awry
- Great Lakes Brewing Co. expansion: What will become of Scranton Road Peninsula land?
- Missing Submarine With 44 Crew Found a Year After Disappearing
- Watch: Portland Timbers victory log begins journey to Atlanta for MLS Cup final
- J. Crew Website Not Working, Down During Black Friday 2018 Sales
- Leaf crews heading north Wednesday
- Police situation in progress on E. Pine Log Road and Crawford Avenue
- UPDATE: 1 person in custody following a stand off on E.Pine Log Road
Fire crews tackling log pile fire on Shotley peninsula have 255 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at July 14, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.