Gowa, South Sulawesi (ANTARA) – Tens of university students from 12 countries took part in a three-day Beautiful Malino flower parade in Malino, Gowa District, South Sulawesi Province. “We know that Gowa has an annual tourism event, namely Beautiful Malino, hence we as participants of a student exchange program under the Indonesia cultural and art scholarship (BSBI), want to enjoy it,” Kazaki, leader of the BSBI program in South Sulawesi, said here on Sunday. The students are from Azerbaijan, Solomon Island, Africa, Japan, Malaysia and Spain, among others. Local flowers are beautiful and Malino inhabitants are friendly, he said, adding that Gowa is pretty and rich of culture and history. The BSBI program is organized by the Indonesian Foreign Affairs Ministry to introduce Indonesian arts and culture to foreign students. Haruna Ono, a Japanese student, said this is his first visit to Indonesia and he is impressed with the scenery of Malino. “Malino is amazing. Its nature is very beautiful and its food such as ‘tenteng’ is delicious,” Ono said. District Head of Gowa Adnan Purichta Ichsan said Beautiful Malino flower parade is organized annually to attract domestic and foreign tourists to visit the region. “The presence of these foreign students… Read full this story
- Thousands of foreign students in limbo as Careers Australia collapses
- Foreign students who wish to study in the U.S. should seek out certified schools that support visas
- 70 students participate in free 2018 St. George Theatre Outreach Program
- New York colleges issue warnings to foreign students amid Trump's immigration order
- Queens woman accused of recruiting foreign students for fake college, faces visa fraud charges
- Trump military parade plans unravel over costs
- Jerusalem Gay Pride Parade: Thousands Take the Streets Under Tight Security
- African American Heritage Day Parade comes to Manchester, Aug. 25 at 11 a.m.
- President Trump says he has cancelled military parade
- Trump nixes $92M military parade, blames DC for high cost
Foreign students participate in Beautiful Malino flower parade have 319 words, post on en.antaranews.com at July 14, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.