Luton Town’s wage structure hasn’t been an issue in manager Graeme Jones’ attempts bolster the squad ahead of their Championship campaign. The Hatters boss has added four players so far, with Callum McManaman, Ryan Tunnicliffe, Martin Cranie and Brendan Galloway all joining on free transfers.Although Jones is intent on bringing in more additions to Kenilworth Road, he didn’t think what Town had to offer was preventing them from doing so, saying: “Not really, we’ve set our wage structure and that’s it, that won’t change.“It’s identifying the right ones and then once you identify the right ones, it’s going into huge detail.“I’m not prepared to just sign anybody because long term it’s going to take you nowhere, so you have to be prepared to go into that kind of detail in order to make any signing.“It takes time, it’s a process, so planning and taking three sessions a day, you have to prioritise sometimes with the group of players you’ve got rather than the ones that you want to bring in.“It will take time but we’re by no means finished in the transfer market.“The free market is a really speciality market, and I’m delighted with what we’ve got.”We need to add… Read full this story
- First computer based survey report on India’s jobs, wage, structure to be out by year end
- Valeisha Butterfield Jones Makes Major Boss Moves With New Appointment at Google
- These new signs can tell when you're using your phone while driving
- Birdham Pool Marina’s new sign gets go-ahead
- Dow Jones index breaks 10,000: why the fuss?
- Swiss economy shows new signs of recovery
- UK wage growth at new decade high as employers hire in the face of Brexit
- Breaking: NFL owners adopt new policy to address anthem protests
- North Carolina beefs up tax breaks as Apple scouts new sites
- Bannon breaks silence on explosive new book, calling Trump 'a great man' hours after Trump excoriated him
Jones won't break wage structure in hunt for new signings have 346 words, post on www.dunstabletoday.co.uk at July 14, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.