MANILA — Kim Chiu will portray University of Santo Tomas (UST) volleyball star Sisi Rondina in an upcoming episode of “MMK.” A teaser for the July 20 episode shows a glimpse of Rondina’s struggle in pursuing the sport, as portrayed by Chiu alongside Dennis Padilla and Yayo Aguila as her parents. Rondina, the former captain of the Golden Tigresses, is depicted to be motivated to play volleyball in order to secure her education, so that her mother will no longer have to work abroad. In a separate video, Chiu and and Rondina invite viewers to tune in to the “MMK” episode, with the volleyball star warning, in jest, “Ihanda po natin ang mga panyo natin.”
- Kim Kardashian urges clemency for Oklahoma death row inmate who says racist juror tainted the outcome of his 2002 murder trial
- Kim Kardashian West slammed for North taking a half-dressed picture of her!
- Emmerdale spoilers: Kim Tate’s ‘explosive’ fate revealed in Christmas showdown?
- Districts collect opinions on handling violations at Linh Dam, Kim Van-Kim Lu projects
- Kim Kardashian shares picture of Kanye West and North snoozing... after 'born again Christian' rapper skipped sacred family baptism in Armenia
- Remy Ma appears in court clutching Fendi purse from Lil’ Kim
- How late Muffs frontwoman Kim Shattuck made final album while secretly battling ALS: ‘Nothing would stop her from doing what she loved to do’
- Kim Kardashian shares she 'cried' at film about wrongful conviction and advocates for death row inmate Rodney Reed
- How Kim Kardashian broke the internet with her butt
- Kim Kardashian and Winnie Harlow smolder in sheer black tops as they promote their new collaboration
Kim Chiu is Sisi Rondina in 'MMK' have 275 words, post on news.abs-cbn.com at July 14, 2019. This is cached page on Sport Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.